This module outlines a summary overview of the company or the individual. Module 27 contains the following information:
- The Banque de France rating or the manager indicator: the date when the Banque de France rating or the manager indicator was awarded, the date when this rating or indicator was revised, possibility the segmentation, the national identification, if available, for non-resident companies, the date of the last audit and/or consolidated accounts, having validated the rating and finally, previous ratings awarded in the last 23 months,
- Legal information,
- A table of key figures: key figures based on financial statements of the three preceding reviews, and key figures based on consolidated accounts in the case of a consolidating company.
- Last striking and judicial events,
- A table of outstanding payments: where applicable, the amount accumulated by the trade bill payment incidents declared in the current quarter and the previous three quarters,
- Short-term bank liabilities for the latest available period,
- At the end of the module, if there is a homonym for an individual this is made evident.
An individual entrepreneur can be registered both under his clé Banque de France, and under one or more identification codes given to his own company(ies). A search using the clé Banque de France allows you to obtain information on the oldest company registered for this individual. If you make an enquiry with an identification code, the information obtained concerns the individual's personal company linked to this identification code.
The rating awarded will concern the individual company.
- Cette version est réservée aux clients OEEC